Who am I?
I go by the name AKF, because its mysterious and what not.
Where am I from?
I’m from Kuwait. A teeny, tiny country in the Middle East.
I’m also half American. State: Georgia.
Random Stuff about me:
- I’m a political science major
- I graduate from university in less than a year! Go me!
- I love, love, love and adore all things fashion
- My favorite designers are Burberry Prorsum (Christopher Bailey is a God), Balmain, Alexander Wang, Christopher Kane, the list is endless…
- I’m covered, meaning I wear hijab, since February 2009.
- I have fun with my hijab; how I wear it suits whatever mood I’m in.
- I do not care about your opinions on whether or not I dress modest enough. That is between me and God.
- I do not care about your opinions towards how well I cover when wearing a certain style of hijab. That is between me and God. (Also, I will cut you Bon Qui Qui style. Thonks)
- I have my own clothing line: Twenty/Ten by AKF